Irrelevant Information

Jul 12, 2012

681958171385th Lambiel Adoration Post


How to win my everlasting adoration in several easy steps, a video guide featuring Stephane Lambiel:



1) Convincingly skate to Gotan Project at the tender age of sixteen



2) Pander to my inner lovelorn thirteen-year-old self



3) Actually take show skating seriously after retiring from competition



4) Be a twinkly hot mess Prince Charming-cum-Christmas elf



5) Actually, just be a hot mess. Beelzebeb knows my penchant for Arteestes with questionable jumps/competitive nerves...



...but then again, that just makes those 'on' performances all the more special.

2 comments:

  1. Very Good <post - and Wonderfull Stéphane performances ..... but I can't and I don't want to win my everlasting adoration and Love for The King of the Ice he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. he God ! Your formspring fellows are waiting for you !

    ReplyDelete