Irrelevant Information

Dec 17, 2021

Message from Morozombie to "MobSports"




























It has recently come to my attention that a website, https://mobsports.com, has been wholesale copying and pasting the contents of this humble blog onto its own site without authoriziation or permission, and at times, even passing off my content as their own.  

For example, a search of the word "Morozombie" on "MobSports" reveals that "MobSports" has stolen multiple blog posts from this blog and reposted it on https://mobsports.com without permission: https://mobsports.com/?s=morozombie 

Adding insult to injury, however, "MobSports" has gone even further down the rabbit hole of stealing content by ripping off posts from this blog without even bothering to attribute them to me: example

I've never made a single cent off this blog--I've never run ads, sold subscriptions, or hawked anything, ever.  Writing for this blog has entirely been a labor of love for me.  So, to have a dubious and clearly for-profit website unabashedly steal my content to peddle their asinine ads is extremely infuriating  . . .

So, "MobSports": since you assholes have obviously been scraping this blog while stealing my content to bulk out your obviously sketchy website, hopefully this message reaches you: I am giving you one (1) week to remove all the content you've stolen from Morozombie.blogspot.com.  If you don't remove all the content you've stolen from me, I am going to pursue more drastic means of removing my content from your website, including but not limited to (1) reporting your website to Google, (2) reporting your website to your domain registrar/host (which appears to be Linode), and (3) putting you through the DMCA notice and takedown process.  


2 comments:

  1. So they are stealing your content... why are you advertising them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooo come back morozombie! missing you for the olympics!

    ReplyDelete